Department: Software Development
Reporting to: Software Development Lead
Position Type: Full time
Travel Required: Up to 20%
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer to join our skilled team. This role consists of working to Configure, Customize and Develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions along with automating processes and integrating with external systems
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Communication Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent field experience.
- 4-5 years Development Experience.
- Experience with Customer Engagement
- Skilled in customization and configuration
- D365 Marketing Experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with prevalent professional demeanor. Excellent presentation skills.
- Experienced extending Dynamics with custom plugins
- Integrations of Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI
- Knowledge of Azure
- Fluent in English and Arabic, French is a plus.